The United States West Coast has the country greatest natural parks. In this trip you will discover some of the parks in California, Utah and Arizona; from the great Canyon to the beaches of the Californian Pacific. You will have the opportunity to combine the Californian route 1 with route 66 and visit cities as emblematic as Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
DAY 1 Europe/Los Angeles
DAY 2 Los Angeles
DAY 3 Los Angeles/Kingman (Arizona)
DAY 4 Kingman/Grand Canyon
DAY 5 Grand Canyon/Monument Valley
DAY 6 Momument Valley/Page (Antelope Canyon)
DAY 7 Page/Zion National Park
DAY 8 Zion National Park/Las Vegas
DAY 9 Las Vegas/Mammoth Lakez
DAY 10 Mammoth Lakes/Yosemite
DAY 11 Yosemite
DAY 12 Yosemite/San Francisco
DAY 13 San Francisco
DAY 14 San Francisco/Europe
DAY 15 Europe
The Itinerary can be extended and modified
- International flights to Los Angeles and return flights from San Francisco in Economy Class (all taxes included)
- Accommodation at the indicated hotels or the same price class
- Breakfast in the arranged hotels of West Coast. Except Grand Canyon, San Francisco and Las Vegas
- Transfers in San Francisco
- Rented Car as Chrysler or Chevrolet or similar 5-doors (check another models) with unlimited mileage, all risk insurance, anti-collision and anti-theft insurance, supplementary civil response insurance (LIS).
- Travel insurance with medical cover.
- All Risk Insurance without Franchise (CDV Full). In case of accident, insurance Franchise is € 0 (100% safeguarded against damage)
- California Travel Guide
- 24 hours assistance by Gourmety Tours Personnel.
- Possibility of Change to a Superior Class Hotel (check charges)
- One driver per car included. Additional drivers postage due.
- Food or drink not specified.
- Charges of using the rented car: fuel, tolls, parking, etc.
- Tickets for Natural Parks or attractions during the tour
- All that not indicated specifically in “Price includes”
- VIP insurance and/or cancellation insurance.
The trip includes international flights and can be modified.