Enjoy a trip to the West coast of the United States that will take you from the Grand Canyon to the spectacular beaches of the Californian Pacific. You will have the opportunity of combining the route 66 with the Californian route 1 and visiting cities as emblematic as Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
DAY 1 Europe/Las Vegas
DAY 2 Las Vegas
DAY 3 Las Vegas/Grand Canyon
DAY 4 Grand Canyon
DAY 5 Grand Canyon/Los Angeles
DAY 6 Los Angeles
DAY 7 Los Angeles/Santa Barbara
DAY 8 Santa Barbara/Monterey
DAY 9 Monterey/San Francisco
DAY 10 San Francisco
DAY 11 San Francisco/Europe
DAY 12 Europe
DAY 13 Las Vegas
- International flights to Las Vegas and return flights from San Francisco in Tourist Class (air taxes and fees included).
- Accommodation at the indicated hotels or the same price class
- Breakfast in listed hotels, except in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- Rental car type Chrysler, Toyota or Chevrolet, during the entire route, with All Risk Insurance without Franchise (CDW Full)
- Travel insurance with medical cover.
- California Travel Guide with maps.
- Possibility of Changing to a Superior/Luxury Hotel and Ford Mustang.
- Food or drink not specified.
- Charges of using the rented car: fuel, tolls, parking, etc.
- Tickets for Natural Parks or attractions during the tour
- All that not indicated specifically in “Price includes”
- $30 per room and day by the use of the Casino in Las Vegas (resort fee).
- VIP insurance and/or cancellation insurance.